* Dual core 1GHZ Arm Processor
* 2 - 64 Axes
* 1 GBit DDR3 Memory
* Memory can be Expanded with a Micro SD Card
* 1 GBit Fast Serial Flash Memory to Store Data Such as Programs, VRs and Tables
* Built in Retention RTC
* Built in EBUS Coupler for Direct Access to Trio’s Flexslice Slaves
* Cycle Time as Low as 125us!
* Field Programmable with Motion Perfect
* High Performance, Flexible Topology and Simple Configuration
* Bus Cycle Time Synchronised with Motion Coordinator Servo Period
* Ethercat Protocol to Individual Modules Using the EBUS System
* I/O Functions Tightly Synchronised to Motion Using Ethercat Distributed Clocks
* Practical Push-In Connector Options – No Break Out Required
* Clip-Together Design With ‘Quick Release’ Locks For Mechanical Integrity
More information at www.triomotion.com
*Coupling with stepping motors up to Nema 24 (60 mm) with encoder feedback.
*Mode of operation: PP, CSP, CSV, Homing
*Easy setup: no need of programming software; all settings are made through EtherCAT network.
* Version: drive housed in a plastic box 147x17x107 mm, equipped with spring connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
* Nominal current.: from 1 to 4 Amp.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Optoinsulated programmable input (Touch Probe, proximity or general purpose)
*Operating with 400, 500, 1000 and 4000 cpr encoders.
* Wide range of motor phase current setting.
* Motor current overboost.
* Intelligent management of the current profile.
* Communication by means of EtherCAT (CoE) interface.
* Modes of operation: PROFILE POSITION, CSP, CSV and Homing.
* Different variety of HOMING operation modes.
* Encoder feedback.